a cup tea

a cup tea
Renew Your Intention All Day

Thursday 22 December 2011

Poem for Mommy

She who i call Mommy
She would never tired to keep me in my childhood.
Till now, She still care for me.
Always pray for me
Although, i've been married
How wonderful you are... Mommy
Everything you Do, for the sake of my goodness
your children, goodness for our best future
and also you never distinguish
....

From your lips, i could hear our Lord name
How to say, Bismillah
How to say, Alhamdulillah
How to do Prayer and Salah
Alhamdulillah...

....

Gonna show to the One above
Thankfulness for bringing me to the Angel who taught me Love <3
Yup, you are my angel who God puts on the Earth
Mom, Love you so much.. ~ <3
...

O, Allah
Hopefully, One day i can be a good mother one too
for my children
who care for them, guide them
and also do great things for them everyday
to teach them how to be slave for YOU
Ameen




1 comment:

  1. monggo dipun update tulisannya... tuk dakwah n silaturahim nggeh bu..

    ReplyDelete