a cup tea

a cup tea
Renew Your Intention All Day

Monday 19 December 2011

What will happen if One Day...?

‎"One of the biggest positive changes you could make in your life 

is to delete the phrase "One day..." from your vocabulary! 


One day, I will be a great Muslim.

One day, I will travel the world. 

One day, I will open a business. 

One day, I will spend more time with my family. 

One day, I will try this or that hobby. 

One day, I will write a book. 

One day, I will learn a foreign language. 

One day, I will be a great leader.



Why one day?


 If you want it soon, depend on Allah, 


write a step-by-step plan, and follow through, your "one day" 





will be today or this year insha'Allah!

Alhamdulilah, 


most of my one days are in the past now. How about yourself? 


May Allah make you an achiever!"

- Syaikh Waleed Abdulhakeem -

No comments:

Post a Comment